Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ah the sweet sound of music....


in my 16 years of living on this wonderful planet i found that joy and music seem to go hand and hand.

"music is what feelings sound like"
music is my passion. ive played a number of instruments in my days and never have i not enjoyed a moment of playing them. well...except practicing. but otherwise i love the sweet sound music brings. uplifting song can turn a frowning face into a spirited soul filled with vast amounts of joy. there is a plethora amount of music that lives today. music flows through my body. through my veins. through my breath. through my heart. music renews my body, purifies my soul.
"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."
music makes the world go around. music is a universal language that cleans the spirit of life.
A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment